SkinCare - Products
Let’s talk skin care today love bugs. In my opinion fashion does include skincare. This is because I believe fashion is an expression of an individual. Let me tell you this, when my skin care is in top shape, I feel confident to throw on any outfit and strut my stuff. With that being said, I want to clue you in on the products I use as my skin care stables.
I must also add that I’ve used these products for years going back to my early 20s. I have always been interested in anything beauty and skin care is one of the areas I am really drawn to. I love to see a well-cared for skin all over the body. Therefore, today I am sharing the products I use and how I use these products. I will also give you some details on how and when I use them. I love Mary Kay and always used their products, especially the skin care products. Yes, I have used some of the beauty products like lipsticks, blushes, liners and mascaras but the skin care is what I love a lot.
I loved the TimeWise Miracle Set and I have used that for years until they changed to the TimeWise Miracle Set 3D which I used for few years until January of this year, 2020, when I switched to the TimeWise Repair Ultimate Volu-Firm. This set is for more matured skin and has a higher age fighting power than the Miracle set and because I am woman with matured skin (in my 40s) I had to also adopt to a product set which will cater to my now matured skin.
Let’s break down the products in this set:
- Foaming Cleanser – this formula is very soapy but not drying and it foams a lot so you really just need a tiny size to get your entire face and neck.
- Advanced Lifting Serum – this product is great for sensitive skin and eyes. It has no fragrance and it is oil free and that is the best part of what I like about these products because they are not oily at all and seeps into the skin easily and does not sit on the skin.
- Day Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30*- This is formulated to help protect our skin against future damage and to help hide existing damage. It helps restore the skin’s youthful cushion, minimizes skin reaction to external irritants. It even helps with evening out the skin tone. When I found out this product helps protect against skin-aging UVA/UVB damage I was like yasss I am hear for all that. Finally it increases skin moisture for up to 12 hours, now that is what I am talking about.
- Night Treatment with Retinol – This product contains retinol which helps reveal radiant-looking skin. We are all here for reduction in fine lines and wrinkles and this product does just that because it helps improve advanced signs of aging. It also keeps the skin moisturized for 12 hours.
- Eye Renewal Cream – always stress having great eye care and I say this because I believe the first sign of aging comes around the eyes. So, take care of the skin in that area. This cream contains soothing botanical extracts and brightening agents to help condition the skin for moisturization, resulting in a more even skin tone.
The below two do not come in the set but I had to get them both because I wanted a wrinkly filler and a peel. After I tested the peel, I know I had to have it.
- Repair Revealing Radiance Facial Peel – I love this peel so much. The first day I used it I could tell the difference. My skin felt so smooth and radiant. I had only used a tester from the Mary Kay representative, but I know I had to buy it. It does not come in the set but it is so worth purchasing to add to your routine. It improves the skin texture significantly and helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines, not forgetting giving the skin an even tone.
- Repair Volu-Fill Deep Wrinkle Filler – have seen great results with this product so far and I have used it for about 3 weeks. Some not all deep wrinkles are disappearing, and I guess because the wrinkles are targeted by retinol which this product has. I also like that it does not flake or ball up and it dries to an invisible finish.
Check out this video, I explained more on how I use these products. All these products were purchased with my own money and because they treats my skin so well I definitely wanted to share with you too sis. Hopefully you can tryout the trial size and see how it works for you.