Figure your size
Figure your size
Size Chart: Dresses and tops
Size chart: Trousers, short, skirts
Shoulders (front and back
Shoulder to shoulder (front) : Measure this length from one shoulder to another, as shown in the picture
Shoulder to shoulder (back) : Repeat the same for back. Measure this length from one shoulder to another.
Bust: Measure around the fullest part, place the tape close under the arms and make sure the tape is flat across the back.
Waist: Usually this measures over your belly button. Place a tape measure around your middle at a point of your belly button and go fully around the body. Make sure it's pulled tight but isn't digging into your skin. Breathe out naturally and take your measurement.
Hips: Stand with your feet directly beneath your hips and wrap the tape around the widest part of your hips and buttocks.
The key points to focus on when measuring for trousers and skirts:
- Upper hip
- Hip/Lower Hip
- Inseam (not needed for skirts)
- Waist: Usually this measures over your belly button. Place a tape measure around your middle at a point of your belly button and go fully around the body. Make sure it's pulled tight but isn't digging into your skin. Breathe out naturally and take your measurement.
- Upper hip: Upper hip circumference is approx. 5" below your waist. Take this measurement around the fattest part of your tummy.
- Hip/Lower hip: Stand with your feet directly beneath your hips and wrap the tape around the widest part of your hips and buttocks.
- Thigh: Measure the length of your leg from your knee to hip bone, then find the midway point. Wrap the tape measure around the leg to get your thigh measurement
- Inseam: is the distance from the uppermost part of your thigh to your ankle. It is easiest to measure the inseam based on a well-fitting pair of pants. Measure from the crotch to the cuff on the inside seam of the leg.
This is a stylish batik joggers pants and has been designs simply to attract the eyes of the artist in you. It fits well around the hips and has a high waist.
- Shell Content: 100% Cotton
- Lining: None
- Model wears size 4-6
- Height 5’ 4” / 152 cm, Waist 28‘’ / 71.12 cm, Hips 38" / 96.52 cm
- Dry clean, machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 90°C - Low heat
- Mild professional dry cleaning
Orders have a processing time of 3-5 business days (weekends/holidays not included) before they are shipped. Regular shipping days are Wednesdays and Saturdays. International shipping times take longer.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS BUT WE CONSIDER EXCHANGE OR STORE CREDIT.
Refunds will be granted ONLY for damages items due to shipping and handling within in 7 days of receiving the item (s). If items are received damaged (due to weather conditions or handling) we will gladly replace the item(s) or issue a refund but you must contact us immediately to get the process started.
You will be REQUIRED to send us pictures or videos of the damaged items before you return the item(s).
Only damaged items will be provided pre-paid shipping labels to return damaged items. Please return any damage items within in 7 days of receiving the items to qualify for a refund after review. Refunds can take up to 10 business days to be processed.
All items must be returned within 7 days, unworn (unused) and without makeup marks on them to be accepted for exchange or a store credit. Please note, anything outside these guidelines will not qualify for store credit or exchange.
Discounted items and items purchased on promotion are NOT eligible for return. They are FINAL SALE. If you used a coupon or purchased an item on clearance, the sale is final.
All return/exchange requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be updated within 24-48 hours regarding your return.
524 Clint lane
Fredericksburg VA 22405
IMPORTANT - If damaged items or items considered for return or exchange, are not returned within 7 days of receipt all terms and conditions will be VOIDED.
Pre-order items are scheduled to be received in our warehouse on or between the dates specified in the description.
Once the items are received then and only when we start the process of packaging in preparation for shipping which, could take additional 3-5 days before the order is shipped.
Please note that the dates are estimated dates, however, we do keep you informed if delivery dates are changed by the manufacturer.
Please review detail descriptions on products on how to take care of your garments.
Please visit your local cobbler for information on how to care for your leather products. Most of our leather goods are made from cow or croc leather.
Helpful tips on How to Clean and Maintain Your Leather Goods
1 Do regularly clean leather with a soft brush or cloth.
2 Do regularly air out leather.
3 Do blot away water or moisture as soon as possible.
4 Do dry wet leather naturally, away from artificial heat.
5 Do keep leather supple with a specialised leather conditioner every 3-6 months.